She coming along he's working on it again
Now I thinking of wrapping it for so much less money this way if I decide to change it ,still a lot cheaper then painting.
He just need to finish off a few more things and smooth out metal a bit better and hopefully things will get back to normal and I can go back up there and help him with my thoughts on my custom seat pan.
This covid virus just needs to get controled and get a vaccine.

Attachments

• IMG_8422.JPG
    IMG_8422.JPG
    196.5 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_8421.JPG
    IMG_8421.JPG
    172.3 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_8420.JPG
    IMG_8420.JPG
    174.8 KB · Views: 76
Wow it is really progressing! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

That is a lot of airflow restriction for the radiator though, especially at rear. Be a winter only bike here in Oz!;):(

It has just as much air flow the whole radiator has no blockage a the back with vent is not any smaller then before instead of the screen it as the vents.
My other set up I had for years was less air flow having a separate spoiler on bottom and separate vets on each side of radiator and grill on front of radiator and I rode that in Seattle and Utah and never over heated.
This is far a better design I could bet I'll be fine:) radiator as more then enough flow it's just dressed up:) March I'll be taking it to Florida for Daytona so I guess will see , would you like to place a bet it will be fine?:)

This is the Radiator up close before signal lights/ lights was installed lots of air flow.
And those vets at back is bigger then they look in picture. And we are also thinking of putting holes all around we don't think we need it but might because it might look cool , because the front I'm taking out that screen that's already on radiator and replace it with a stainless steel metal with all holes in it and that will go from radiator all the way to spoiler so you can't see oil filter.
But can still change it from behind, this way it should all flow .
Years of planning, I like to say I nailed it, with the help of this metal guys over 40 years of building hot rods made my vision cone true, and I'm so excited to ride it:)
But we will see.

Attachments

• IMG_5688.jpg
    IMG_5688.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 28
Thanks yeah the tank is cool he said thank goodness I was there to tell him what to do because he said there is no way my tank would of look like that. :)
But he did stop me I wanted to even make my tank bigger on the right side because we had even more room, but he thought having even more gas might be too heavy for me and handling might change too much. So said ok use. That extra area for rain coat and rain pants, dying to fill her up and see how much extra gas I have:) he thinks about 2 gallons.

He got to work on it again getting so close, just send me some pictures

Attachments

• IMG_8436.JPG
    IMG_8436.JPG
    256.7 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_8437.JPG
    IMG_8437.JPG
    204.8 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_8438.JPG
    IMG_8438.JPG
    226.2 KB · Views: 35
Thanks it's coming along but just not fast enough, I'm dying to get it painted or wrapped . It was supposed to be my Mustang Cobra bike
It's being all out of metal it is looking bad ass , I could see the mad Max in it:)

Back