Yeah seen them as well this bike started off has being my cobra bike with scoop on top of tank that is part of gas tank holding gas.
But now wife is saying it's looking so good to let the metal work speak for its self.
But I want it has my mustang Shelby bike.
Either a air brushing of a cobra on wind deflector or a strip coming down bike.
Wife thinks it will look like that with just the plain Liquide silver chrome paint. Going to see bije again this week end to help work on it, hopefully get it done in a few more visits then paint

All the parts are alluminum including side covers on both side of tank. It's not going to weigh that much more then original Rocket except for the extra gas. The only extra metal is the extended back fender and the extended front fender , my guess is 50 pounds more if that not including the extra gas. NOT SURE I'll ever notice being more slower:) if I do I'll just get Neves Cams when I get extra money saved up:)
My Daughter got excepted to vet School in Australia at Murdoch in Perth and my wife and I are flying out some time in June maybe I'll have enough money saved to pick some Nev cams up need to see if he's close bye, I wonder if I can put them in my suit case and bring home? Save shipping cost

just get the 200 hp package from nev then you will be set I did and loved it

albertaduke, who installed your cams and pistons? Where are they located?
I need to see if I got any left over money when tin work and paint is all done:)
But it is possible I might even Rob a bank if I know she will sound even better:)

I was up helping working on my bike again did this bottom peice I think looks better then my old design?

Attachments

• IMG_20200222_151527.jpg
    IMG_20200222_151527.jpg
    343.8 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_20200222_151706.jpg
    IMG_20200222_151706.jpg
    330.7 KB · Views: 51
Yes strips or no stripes? I know there not perfect but gives and idea I know the green tape throws off I colored the first way, what way looks best?
Or just have bike all one color and just do cobra?
For my cobra bike?:)
I was told if I want to make it all settle that he can paint under the paint so cobra and stripes are more settle ?

Attachments

• IMG_20200222_142150.jpg
    IMG_20200222_142150.jpg
    331.4 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_20200222_134658.jpg
    IMG_20200222_134658.jpg
    316.2 KB · Views: 45
albertaduke, who installed your cams and pistons? Where are they located?
I need to see if I got any left over money when tin work and paint is all done:)
But it is possible I might even Rob a bank if I know she will sound even better:)

my kit from nev was installed by GORD at bentley motor in west kelowna
he also reinstalled the transmission by Robinson industries the man was a real expert... now he is gone and i found the dealership to be lacking in the maintenance department.
but the improvement was checked at nels tuning shop in washington 197 bhp 166 lbs / torque i am selling the bike with a lot of extras.. probably in the fall ....again . age is catching up with me !!

Yes strips or no stripes? I know there not perfect but gives and idea I know the green tape throws off I colored the first way, what way looks best?
Or just have bike all one color and just do cobra?
For my cobra bike?:)
I was told if I want to make it all settle that he can paint under the paint so cobra and stripes are more settle ?

I don't think plain stripes do it justice.

How good is your painter? To me this metalwork would look good in a futuristic star cruiser motif.
I couldn't find a picture of exactly what I was envisioning but it would incorporate ideas from sci-fi airships like these:
Naboo_Royal_Starship_SWE.png
STONew3DPrintedShips2-053118.gif
efb041ce-76c5-4f8e-81a8-772c6f275edf.jpg

Yeah the top picture of that ship is really close on color I picked, the paint on scull is what I picked it's a chrome special effect paint.

Attachments

• IMG_20200104_151545.jpg
    IMG_20200104_151545.jpg
    377.5 KB · Views: 30
Well he doesn't have time for me this week end hopefully in a couple of weeks he can do other side then clean up metals and fittings the best he can then I go up and make my custom front and back seat pan .
I think a few more visits
Hoping finished some time in March to bring home then need to see when painter can do it I hope I'm riding it in June .
But man it was totally worth the wait it looks way better in person or sitting on it:)
I've been working on this for year and found the right guy, I lucked out finding this guy just when he was retiring he makes hot rods and took my bike for fun and I think he made my stuff even better. :)
Couldn't be happier.

Attachments

• IMG_20200222_151838.jpg
    IMG_20200222_151838.jpg
    318.7 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_20200222_152030.jpg
    IMG_20200222_152030.jpg
    257.8 KB · Views: 37
Back