Yes paint has drove me crazy I have spent at least over $500 just on small paint samples and I just get more confused lol, but my eye still keeps on going to this silver alluminum color and now since I found the name liquid silver I'm going to pay for a sample and hopefully I like it just as much as that picture , I'm almost positive this is the color:)

I'm doing a small change to my trunk giving me more room also I think looks more sleeker and where the seem is that where trunk will close.
You guys think looks better?

Attachments

• IMG_20200105_153651.jpg
    IMG_20200105_153651.jpg
    299.3 KB · Views: 26
Your bike is coming along nicely. I like the idea of your trunk. Reminiscent of the Corbin Smuggler trunk. Provides a little hidden space that works with the lines of the bike. I think it will compliment the bike and give you a bit of utility when out on your adventures once complete.

Thanks but this is the true master I got one of the best. I feel blessed that he's fitting me in he builds hot rods and as his last project and then he retires.

What's with the Boss in the truck with chevy orange?????

Old school craftsman there

Thanks you you guys , it's just I lost one season of ridding all ready.
I do have a hidden spot under the right side cover fits my leather Triumph tool box :)
I also made a more improved belly pan out of Syrophone he loves it and that will flow up to bottom radiator spoiler.
This is picture with trunk and with out.
And the sample on trunk its old sample scuffed up but that's what I'm going to paint all bike , it's black shadow I think it will really show off the work that's on in this bike.
Now I just need to decide if I'm going to put a black stripe down all tins with black pin strip? Or just leave it the one color?

IMG_20200131_154833.jpg
IMG_20200201_143859.jpg
IMG_20200201_143938.jpg
IMG_20200131_161207.jpg
IMG_20200131_160610.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back