Lol maybe it's because I'm so small my bike was faster :) or maybe you just need to put the Jardines on and K&N filters on with a good Tune on Tune boy. And then your keep up:)
Yeah I didn't notice when seeing bike up close looking at over all bike. but wI noticed when looking at pictures.
I Guess it covers up some of the engine so engine doesn't look as big lol.
That's the problem looking at is so much I Think of changes but the more changes I do the more the cost, that's why I need a different set of eyes:) So you think I should just leave as is.

Well Jeff thanks for your thoughts , not sure why others are not:(
Also trying to decide if I should make gas tank on right side even bigger since I got the room under cover, just not sure if there is too much weight will if effect the handling?
Or just put a heavy leather tool box for tools just in case friends or I break down .
Like 4 inches in diameter and10 inches long.

Ok thanks .
He got my Radiator all put together and put in the four holes for the single / running lights and found out one light is a bigger size. So no I need to order one more light and hope they will let me return one light since they sent the wrong one.
Radiator and spoiler all in one .
Should I chrome the grills?
Or have grills brushed aluminum?

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    830.1 KB · Views: 4
I'm not a big chrome guy and that's a BIG hunk of metal hanging out on the front of the bike. In the end though it all depends on the overall paint scheme, and from what I've seen of your color choices, you like chrome/shiny.

Well I'm doing my exhaust power coating either going black or a grey as well as headers and most likely heat shields to match. So I'll have less chrome ,seems I'm heading for the Grey's and silver and some little chrome, like my new mirrors are satin black with a little chrome around them.
Even I was thinking a darker silver around radiator cover and the silver paint grills or even the satin black grills or the satin black on the side of grills and the front top of grill leave brush aluminum. So many sessions and so hard to make one lol. I'm going crazy

Thanks I had a way easier time designing my bike the thinking of paint and finished product that's driving me insane.
I went to House of colours and he did some paint samples and I still can't decide Infact I think I'm even more confused lol

I putting this nice leather tool bag that's 9 1/2 long and 3 inches in diameter.
Going to put tools in there and most likely put it under the cover on right if it fits I think I got the room. If not in front of forks or perhaps behind wind deflector.

Attachments

• IMG_20191226_134915.jpg
    IMG_20191226_134915.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 3
Back