Thanks,
She really coming along for years I drove around with the parts I made out of wood and fiberglass looking for some one to make out of metal, and Years later I finally found some one to make my parts out of metal, and did a few changes and to see it all come together in metal is a great feeling.
My vision on what I think the Rocket should look like:)
But I’m sure there are people that won’t like it because every ones taste is different, but the metal work and the time and the skill that went into this I think everyone one will appreciate it:)
Well put. It may not be something for me but it is rolling art for sure. It could be the most outstanding Rocket ever made.:thumbsup:

Wow that was so well put, I’ve been working for years on my vision on what I wanted my Rocket to look like. And so glad I found the correct guy to make it out of metal.
He’s got one more car to fully build then he retires at age 83 so glade I got in just in time.
So many hours that he did not charge me for , I feel blessed.

The only two things I’m not going to do is put those T-bars one of the guys was making on the forum and putting Nevs cams on, those would complete my Rocket.
It’s just the cost of buying then I need to pay to install, I just figured I need to stop some where.
Like my back fender and my wind deflector and my truck was a after thought. So I had to draw the line.
But it’s like anything you can keep on going.
Well I always wanted s custom bike, it was almost a Boss Hoss instead lol but not too many insurances want to insure them, and I found out about this metal guy and he was impressed with my stuff I made and that’s the only reason he took my bike on.
He just does cars
Out of metal. So good buy Boss Hoss:)

Painters are telling me just for that paint and tint is $1700
Might need to think about another color or do you guys thick that color will suit my bike?
Or maybe just go all Satin black and make it look mean?

Yeah I think a flat black might look mean but the detail in metal work might disappear.
Might need to go loud like this?

Attachments

• 0D4BD9D7-57E6-46EE-9859-84BA241EC9F1.jpeg
    0D4BD9D7-57E6-46EE-9859-84BA241EC9F1.jpeg
    209.6 KB · Views: 2
you should explore hydro dip graphics instead of paint

I did consider it but it’s like a mirror finish, and I remember some one here said when sun comes down on it I’ll get blind kind of made sense so I changed my mind, plus I think it will show scratches very easy.

Well I was out to see my bike today and brought my license plate to fit in my new license plate cover with LD lights to find out is American so the holes did not line up so We had to put new holes in my license plate and trim my license plate, so I guess I can say my bike is all American, the only Canadian is the license plate lol.
Oh well couldn’t return it made it work:)

Back