Extented the front fender to stop stones from hitting my front spoiler.
Can change oil and oil filter with out taking anything off:)
My beast

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you guys think I should do?
The two side covers the left covers my big 4040 K&N filters and to cover the bottom with a nice lip.
So we made the right side of tank a bit bigger and to put the same size cover on you can see the right side covers the top chrome of engine. Do I care?
Should I make the bottom smaller more straight so you can see the top of engine?
Or leave it?
Keep in mode if I do it on the other side your see bottom of filters and you can't have that nice rolled lip.
Or should I just make right cover smaller so you can see top of engine and leave the left side and have the two sides a little different?
Or just leave the two sides how they are now?
Does it look funny not seeing the chrome part of the engine?
At least not all.

I will be doing a totally custom seat and will do it in black.
That Brown leather is really nice expensive leather .
But need a different design to match bike.
So what about the side covers?

Oh when I say side covers U mean about the side covers on the tank should I make it shorter so you can see the top chrome on engine? And if I also make shorter on other side your see bottom of K&N filters, or should I just leave it as is?

Can any one give me advice and there thoughts? please.
Should I leave the two side covers on gas tank the way it is?
For me to cover the bottom of the K&N filters on the left side and put a nice roll edge on when the same size cover is added to right side as you can see in pictures covers the top part of engine,should I care?
If I take off to show top of engine it will be just a straight cut and your see the bottom of filters sion left side with no roll will that w
Look better?
Or just leave it as it is now?

IMG_3127.JPG
IMG_5523.JPG
IMG_5201.JPG
IMG_5200.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you so much ,but what should I do leave the side covers alone or shorten them ? So you can see head of engine more?
Or does this look better keeping side cover curved with lip? Or shorten it straight cut so you can see more of the top of engine?
I need help to decide this is the time I can change it.please help me decide you guys

Back