Black Shadow paint looks like this the scull was painted it all the likes and shadows look a hint of black. Thinking it will really show of the work and detail of bike.

IMG_20200104_151545.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh this is my new design of belly band cover this front will blend into radiator s
Bottom spoiler side .
It will be also done in aluminum

IMG_20200130_175704.jpg
IMG_20200130_175716.jpg

Took the plastic ones off the neck and did nice smooth ones on both sides and put a step in to continue from side coming down to radiator, I think its a nice touch .
Hope to fit the side covers better tomorrow.
It's coming he has some time.

IMG_20200207_171002.jpg

And the wires was showing on fog lights so we put a little elbow on and screwed from bottom so you don't see screw ,now you don't see wires nice and clean:)

IMG_20200208_152222.jpg

Thinking of putting this cobra on the front wind shield what do you guys think?
Being my cobra bike:) or will this take away from the nice work done in times?
Or just the stripes going down bike?
Or just keep it plain and let the workmanship stand out?

Attachments

• s-l1000[1].jpg
    s-l1000[1].jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 3
Thinking of putting this cobra on the front wind shield what do you guys think?
Being my cobra bike:) or will this take away from the nice work done in times?
Or just the stripes going down bike?
Or just keep it plain and let the workmanship stand out?
I like it

All the parts are alluminum including side covers on both side of tank. It's not going to weigh that much more then original Rocket except for the extra gas. The only extra metal is the extended back fender and the extended front fender , my guess is 50 pounds more if that not including the extra gas. NOT SURE I'll ever notice being more slower:) if I do I'll just get Neves Cams when I get extra money saved up:)
My Daughter got excepted to vet School in Australia at Murdoch in Perth and my wife and I are flying out some time in June maybe I'll have enough money saved to pick some Nev cams up need to see if he's close bye, I wonder if I can put them in my suit case and bring home? Save shipping cost

Back