MUFASA is 100% tuned, and the numbers...

That's awesome man, I'd love to rip through a couple of gears on that thing! I am however; trying to focus on my car instead of the bike, now all I can do is look on-line at go fast mods for my Rocket.
Strange how we used to look for bare naked ladies now we look for go faster Rocket parts, strange world indeed.:D

Haha, I do ride it to closer venues, but 1/2 way across the country strikes me as a rather bad idea since I can’t carry a whole lot of tools etc.

Sadly there’s basically no land speed stuff here in Washington that I have found.

My trailer?

Claviger said:
Haha, I do ride it to closer venues, but 1/2 way across the country strikes me as a rather bad idea since I can’t carry a whole lot of tools etc.

Sadly there’s basically no land speed stuff here in Washington that I have found.

My trailer?

Which one ya going for Steve @1olbull ? ;):D:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:
Motorcycle and trailer speed record

Who
KEVIN SMITH, WATSONIAN SQUIRE
What
224.5 KILOMETRE(S) PER HOUR
Where
UNITED KINGDOM (MILLBROOK PROVING GROUND)
When
28 OCTOBER 2001
Kevin Smith (UK) reached a speed of 224.5 km/h (139.5 mph) on a Kawasaki ZZR1100 towing a standard Squire D21 trailer at Millbrook Proving Ground, Beds, UK, on 28 Feb 2002. The speed is the average around the 3.2 km (2-mile) high-speed track at Millbrook.Specifications of the trailer:Unladen weight: 58 kg (127.8 lb)Interior capacity: 0.594 m³ (21 ft³)Overall length: 198 cm (78 in)Length of body: 147 cm (58 in)Width: 99 cm (39 in)Materials: fibreglass
All records listed on our website are current and up-to-date. For a full list of record titles, please use our Record Application Search. (You will be need to register / login for access)

Comments below may relate to previous holders of this record.

Fastest speed towing a trailer: Jason Sands sets world record (VIDEO)

Monday, November 5, 2012

Fastest speed towing a trailer: Jason Sands sets world record (VIDEO)

El Mirage dry lake, CA, USA -- In this latest episode of "The Downshift", Diesel Power's Jason Sands and his team team used a towing caravan fitted with special tyres to reach 141.998 mph (228.523 kmph) at El Mirage dry lake bed in California - setting the new world record for the Fastest speed towing a trailer, according to the World Record Academy: www.worldrecordacademy.com/.
113128-b_fastest_speed_towing_a_Trailer.jpg

Photo: On this episode of The Downshift, Diesel Power's Jason Sands pilots a GMC 2500HD and tries to break the Guinness World Record for the fastest speed towing a trailer at El Mirage Dry Lake Bed.(enlarge photo)

The Guinness world record for the Fastest 0-60 mph (96.56 km/h) acceleration by an electric kart is 3.4 seconds. The kart was built by Linde Material Handling and driven by Andreas Wolf (Germany) at the Motorsport Arena, in Oschersleben, Germany.

Guinness World Records also recognized the world record for the fastest car powered by dry cell batteries: the Oxyride Racer, which achieved an average speed of 105.95 km/h (65.83 mph).

Diesel Power magazine set up the world record attempt, using a GMC 2500 HD with over 1000 horsepower and a two-stage nitrous set up added for good measure.

The team managed to reach a newworld record of 141.998 mph (228.523 kmph) thus breaking the current Guinness world record.

The world record attempt was attempted at El Mirage dry lake bed in California.

In order to break the existing world record, the Diesel Power team took a first-generation GMC Sierra 2500 HD and tuned it to deliver over 1,000 horsepower via a two-stage nitrous set up.

The team upgraded the trailer as well, replacing the standard wheels and tires with a pair of V-rated radials that could sustain high speeds.

Related world records:

Strange how we used to look for bare naked ladies now we look for go faster Rocket parts, strange world indeed.:D

Considering Robs young age and his hot/smart German wife unit, I highly doubt this to be true!:thumbsup:

Back