MUFASA is 100% tuned, and the numbers...

Claviger

Aspiring Student
Ride
'21 Z H2, '14 R3R, '02 Daytona 955i
Well lads, the final numbers are in. The bike is at this point, just, breath taking, and by breath taking I literally mean I forget to breath at full throttle:

Here ya go @ozrider @Mittzy @Neville Lush @Speedy @R-III-R Turbo, all of you have helped me SIGNIFICANTLY along the way with little tips and infos on how to set it up.
My Dyno.jpg

Last edited:
It took nearly 3 hours, a bunch of work and remaping every single cell in the high definition PC-V map you gave me Art, but its responsive as hell from any RPM.

We ran out of time to compare filter on vs filter off vs ramair, but, I don't really care, I'm so happy with where its at it doesn't matter to me lol.

This chart is as it sits now vs the chart I was sent back in December from bob when he finished the build originally, as you can see the little things I've done (+Ozrider's exhaust) have added a LOT of area under the curve:
Final vs Carp Dyno.png

Last edited:
Bugger me with a fish fork!. That is a nice curve - esp torque. Well done. :thumbsup:

OK so if that's MUFASA done - Cry chaos and let slip the wrath of SCAR. :ninja::sneaky:

But before then - You need a holiday in Madrid - No really!. ;)

I would love to see the road overtaking times - 50-80 for example.

Back