MUFASA is 100% tuned, and the numbers...

Bugger me with a fish fork!. That is a nice curve - esp torque. Well done. :thumbsup:

OK so if that's MUFASA done - Cry chaos and let slip the wrath of SCAR. :ninja::sneaky:

But before then - You need a holiday in Madrid - No really!. ;)

I would love to see the road overtaking times - 50-80 for example.

5th gear roll on times aren't anything special until about 95mph. If in the right gear though, say 2nd, 50-80 would be the blink of an eye.

I'm already well down the researching parts path for SCAR. Shooting for summer-fall of 2019 to have him ready for road duty.

It's "just" visible on the bottom of this pic. I stood in the cell and watched him do each throttle position logging, adjusting, logging, adjusting etc from 10-100.

Nels ran into a weird issue where the bike would be lean, he'd add what should be enough fuel to bring it up where he wanted the fuel to be and it'd still be lean. Then he'd add a bit more fuel and all the sudden it would be really rich. So he had to dial in a bunch of spots really slowly and meticulously to get it to fuel right, factor of injectors, intake setup, exhaust scavenging, or software....who knows.

65% made 202whp/165lbft
80% made 240whp/17xlbft

My Dyno Screen Picture.jpg

Wow ! , wow , and wow . Those curves are more impressive than a finnish supermodel ! The time and dedication you have put into this is astounding Rob , yielding awesome results . Good on you mate . Triumph uks research and development team should snap you up ! Following the progress has been an experience , thanks for sharing !

Back