MUFASA is 100% tuned, and the numbers...

that's just too **** cool!
if i had that kinda power, i'd need a washable seat cover......

Now that's really impressive and having followed every episode as it was written, it's so nice to see a happy ending! Thank you for imparting your knowledge and 'how to' skills, makes one feel unworthy of standing in your shadow!!

Nicely done! Which intake system? Ram Air stock or your modified system, or other? Any MAP tuning or are you on F tables only? Enquiring minds want to know. How does it ride?

Now when you work on the intake, the fueling changes will be significant in some areas. After your butt adjusts to the new feel of this tuning you will gradually pick up some of the subtle stuff at part throttle.

Nicely done! Which intake system? Ram Air stock or your modified system, or other? Any MAP tuning or are you on F tables only? Enquiring minds want to know. How does it ride?

Now when you work on the intake, the fueling changes will be significant in some areas. After your butt adjusts to the new feel of this tuning you will gradually pick up some of the subtle stuff at part throttle.

I opened up my stacks a few mm, to match the TBs. Otherwise same PX500 setup as before.

MAP signal at this point is nearly useless it goes from 9inches hg at cruise to 13 with a tiny throttle input so it’s all F table above the 1300 RPM. 0-1300 is 9% in the F-L switch, after that 0s.

Duty cycle is quite high on the 550s. Like 92-94 % above 6500, consistent with expectation.

It rides wonderfully for what it is haha. Above 3,000 it’s very smooth and easy to modulate, you get to pick steady state, quick, fast, faster or hold on!

Below 3,000 it has the feel of a big cam, big intake tract, when opened too quickly. I wouldn’t call it lugging but best to roll into it progressively hitting full throttle by 3000 vice just opening it up. Clearly there are some cylinder filling challenges prior 3000, as expected.

Still working on my final plenum setup.

Very nice Rob. I know you can ride and will greatly appreciate all the extra power. I'm sure you will put it to good use.

What was the cost of obtaining this extra 100 HP ? (Not including the extra transmission problem.)

Back