MUFASA is 100% tuned, and the numbers...

Let me know when you want to go to the mile. I will wrench for you.

Detonation as Neville said is your worst problem now. It can be subtle, but very quickly escalate into a full blown problem; better known as a broken ring land. Higher octane rated fuels are the cure. I would suggest alcohol except you have little room left with your current injectors to up the delivery rate. Water injection can work wonders as well.

If Scar will be blown, you will need to learn to use a detonation sensor if you haven't already used one, so you might consider using one now on Mufasa.

Let me know when you want to go to the mile. I will wrench for you.

Detonation as Neville said is your worst problem now. It can be subtle, but very quickly escalate into a full blown problem; better known as a broken ring land. Higher octane rated fuels are the cure. I would suggest alcohol except you have little room left with your current injectors to up the delivery rate. Water injection can work wonders as well.

If Scar will be blown, you will need to learn to use a detonation sensor if you haven't already used one, so you might consider using one now on Mufasa.

We backed off the timing even more than I had it immediately after the baseline pull, to where it’s at in my posted time file. The bike gained power instead of loosing, so it was definitely too far advanced before.

Full disclosure, I do throw in some Torco Accelerator, basically just MMT, at times.

Injectors are being sent off for cleaning, there is a small gremlin that we think is a dirty or partly blocked injector.

Regarding the Texas mile and Boneville, my biggest challenge is going to be transportation to and from. The tech/safety stuff is easy. I’m working that now, to see if I can get some movement support.

Ride it there, and back. Transportation problem solved.

I love working in management. :cool:

Haha, I do ride it to closer venues, but 1/2 way across the country strikes me as a rather bad idea since I can’t carry a whole lot of tools etc.

Sadly there’s basically no land speed stuff here in Washington that I have found.

New plots with a few new changes coming later this month. Expecting between 270 and 275 this time, which is what will be needed if I do go land speed racing, to challenge the current records.

This is without any active forced ramair effect, something all the current record holding bikes used, so I’ll have to do so as well.

Are you planning to add some type of steering damper? If you go somewhere like the Texas mile where you are on blacktop and have traction, you'll easily break 200 mph. No time for a head shake at those speeds.

Yep, its in the mail :p It's not optional for most organizations, but installation turns out to be trivial if you accept going to a linear instead of rotary damper.

That's awesome man, I'd love to rip through a couple of gears on that thing! I am however; trying to focus on my car instead of the bike, now all I can do is look on-line at go fast mods for my Rocket.

Back