Mufasa comes to visit me for first time

Looks like Mufasa needs to be lowered a bit.
lion-crouching-1484370.jpg

Dang, you had the whole gang there. If you continue to have these 'usual suspects' over visiting the price of housing in the neighborhood will drop drastically within a week. ;)
Maybe...when we first were moving in our neighbor came over as I was pushing one of the four bikes that I had at the time and she said "we don't mind motorcycles". That was the first thing said.😄😄

Looks like Mufasa needs to be lowered a bit.
lion-crouching-1484370.jpg

Absolutely, for a number of reasons. Current setup is to help the bigun drop into corners with little effort, not exactly helpful for going real fast in a straight line. On the street I like bikes to have very little turn initiation effort and be very easy to transition from side to side (sportbiker at heart), so everything was aligned towards that goal.

For comparison, look at the new R3R geometry vs the RIIIR. Mufasa's measurements are more aggressive than the new bike (wheelbase, rake, trail, weight, peg height) even, almost like Triumph learned from watching people modify the RIIIs but didn't want to go too far on the stock setup :p

Curious to hear the sound from a certain shot on a certain road that occurred later the same day;)

This whole thing becoming a reality is very surreal to me.

Last edited:
Back