pastorfreak

Supercharged
The Rocket has been in several magazines in the last month or so, it is amazing that the people riding and evaluationg them compared the other Bruiser Cruisers say they dont handle that well and are very heavy in corners etc. Pretty crazy I find them to be AWESOME in the corners and pretty much everywhere else I am going to use mine for showing demos to the Basic Rider Course Students to show them how they handle I also use my Road King. You havent lived until you try to do two U-turns in a 20 by 60 foot box on an 800 lb motorcycle but it can be done I am proof.

Freak

Let's face it the magazine "writers" can't handle it (the truth), what a bunch of wimps.
Dennis
17 dtg!

It appears that some magazine writers have little actual motorcycle experince, and they have trouble or lack the courage or experience to get the most out of the Rocket. Anyone who says the Rocket doesn't handle well falls into this category. The truth is that the Rocket is a very heavy sportbike :D and in the proper hands can kick some butt. Why am I preaching to the choir Pastor???

It's all a big conspiracy tied to the amount of dollars the other bike companys pour into these sorry rags. They couldn't write a fair and balanced article if their lives depended on it. I don't subscribe to any mags and very seldom read one, because they piss me off.

A'hem

Bike rags, employ motorcycle writers, not motorcycle riders its all in their scheme to sell more ads and subscriptions. Talk crap about the bikes that don't buy ad space and play up the ones that do. The manufactorers will buy more ads, the squids will buy more subscriptions its a windfall situation for the rags. I mean afterall all they need is someone who can form a sentence to talk smack even if it doesn't contain facts, and they can pay them squat to type it up. :soapbox:

Oh and btw, the Rocket is a sweet machine and gets many compliments just in case you didn't know.:D

Back