R3 in Streetfighter magazine

TOMCAT

Rage against the machine
Ride
2009 RIII Standard - 2008 Speed Triple -1995 900 T'Bird
Wild custom built one-off big HP Rocket 3 from France in the latest issue of Streetfighter magazine .. Issue 225. They have also got a review on the Street Triple R.

Phucken TC...he's onto everything ! I love it. I might get a "I Love TC' tatt for christmas. LOL .... maybe not.

How you travelin big fella. Funny you know, I was on a high all night last night from the good news about your sis. Stoked for ya mate.

Bet your glad you're not riding in that heat!

Think there is an Aussie and British version of the mag .. i've got the British issue. Ponters please don't go marking your pristine skin with tattoos mate. People will start rumours you're just another ' drug dealing bikie criminal ' ;)

Trip over was ok , think we did 3,900 klms all told , left Sunday morning and arrived Wednesday lunchtime.. only drove daylight hours. Guess the standout was somewhere on the Nullabor , we came across a Hyundi whatever run-off the road . We went back after realising it had hit a big male roo. Roo was f#cked , one leg was broken and it was trying to stand -up. The driver was a young Asian , wandering around on his mobile trying to get help. I had to 'dispatch' the roo with my jimmy bar .. Asian fella said " i couldn't have done that" .. after watching me put the roo out of his misery. I told him that " i couldn't do what you were, standing around and watch it suffer" A big truckie pulled his rig up down the road and was walking back with his breaker bar, he'd seen the roo as well. He said " he an Asian ?" .. " he got water?" when i answered yes to both his questions and told him i sorted the roo he just said " see ya brother" and headed back to his truck. Moral to the story ... truckies will assist an injured roo but ain't soo keen on helping an Asian tourist :D
Spent this morning out at Cape Le Grand National Park .. my young niece who is still not well loved the outing. News that she has been cleared of the secondary cancer was wonderful.. thanks for all your kind words fellas , was appreciated believe me.

Sorry Trev i didnt know your sister was sick mate. All the best to her mate i hope she beats it .
merry christmas to you and Catherine hope u have a great trip

Sorry Trev i didnt know your sister was sick mate. All the best to her mate i hope she beats it .
merry christmas to you and Catherine hope u have a great trip

Thanks Mitch ... i'ts not my sister , it's my younger sisters 28 year old daughter that's been fighting cancer for the past two years. Five major operations , poor little bugger has been through the ringer.... she's coming out the other side now thank f#ck. Be in touch before xmas mate.

Back