Bike Magazine UK

You are all doing a great job, some of you are really trying, others need the spell checker. Seems some of the Aussie,s get a little emotional about their bikes. :eek:

deserttony, why dont you sell yours then? Yes Triumph should not restrict the rocket and could certainly be opened up some but whats your problem? And yes sometimes i think a zx14 or busa would be a lot of fun but i love the way my rocket looks and can take the wife here and there at times also. Dammn if i hated my bike it would be gone, i really liked my last bike and it was gone anyway.

You are all doing a great job, some of you are really trying, others need the spell checker. Seems some of the Aussie,s get a little emotional about their bikes. :eek:

No- one here giving you grief about what you choose to ride .. I think you own a Rocket but don't like Rockets ... that right? I'm not sure if 'emotionals' the right word but like others if i didn't enjoy riding my Rocket i'd sell it. Don't even get what it is you are trying to achieve by posting what you do..... Beats me to be honest.

The goat is out! So are the sheep. The wolf, however, is not only playing, but displays his issues. Likes to fight but doesn't want to take a real punch. Somewhere along the line his maleness was compromised, and no machine will suffice to supplement his pain. If LA is Ca. can't help ya. If from Lower Alabama there is hope. Triumph under Bloore has come up with outside the box ideas with proven success. Yes, under tuned as always to let room for individual expression in looks and power. Just killin time here...;)

Back