Bike Magazine UK

Ok Rayjay, do i detect that you are still in awe of your Rocket . Come on Mate , if you havent figured out by now that its an underpowered bike, you must have had too much yorkshire pudding. Also with that gargantuan rear number plate on the back of British Bikes, you need a 1000cc bike to do over 70 mph. What is it with that huge Plate ,are the police blind or what. maybe its so you can get photographed at every intersection for some minor infraction , so the pigs can send you a ticket for another couple of hundred quid. The Mighty Triumph Rocket should have at least 240 hp and do 180+mph stock. They Brag about being the largest production bike in the Blaa Blaa Blaa, but most Jap and Italian bikes leave it in the dust after 100 mph. Dont get me wrong, the Rocket has a ton of low end grunt, But when do you need to pull a trailer, Boat or Caravan?. The best quality my Rocket has is for tying the Dog down in the garage. Im Over it !. There are bikes over here ( US) with 8.2 Litre v8's in them, with 500 hp, now thats what i mean about power. Those things rip your foreskin off at any green light. Hows that rain coming down over there. Still getting 202 days of Rain on average. All you Brits must have trench foot by now, I feel bad for your riding conditions, it cant be any fun trying to ride with webbed feet. Anyway enjoy your bike

you've gotta be ****in joking mate. you dont need a 500hp V8 from the US, straight line jerk machine to rip your foreskin off. what you need is to ride a bike with more class and appeal that you can actually RIDE rather than sit on, and the lovely young British girls you mock offer to help do whatever you like with that foreskin you refer to.

alternately, if you are that grumpy about your foreskin, you should try giving it a wash when you pull it out of your jappa riding boyfriends arse.

Boss Hoss been there done that got the tee shirt got old real quick as yes it is fast in a strate line and ok to ride about 100 miles after that there is nothing to get me up tight about. So I sold it there is somethings the rocket might need ya but all around it is fun to ride day in and day out and even in the twisteys just my 2 cents worth;)

deserttony

Wow insensitive to say the least. I took a look at this cats posting history. They are all negative. We must look at the source and his comments carry no weight. Who is to even say this low rider even owns a R3? :rolleyes:

Love it guys keep it coming. Bet some of you have pictures of your bike hanging above your empty beer can collection, above the table with several editions of "train spotters weekly". The R3 is a feat of unfinished engineering, but the way some of you guys go on as if its the 49th coming of Christ. Once they make this thing reliable, and powerful they will have a product to be proud of. They are not quite there yet.

Last edited:
Wow insensitive to say the least. I took a look at this cats posting history. They are all negative. We must look at the source and his comments carry no weight. Who is to even say this low rider even owns a R3? :rolleyes:

Just had a look too. I like this guy, he's just playing with us.

Nothing wrong with the occasional curmudgeon.

Love it guys keep it coming. Bet some of you have pictures of your bike hanging above your empty beer can collection, above the table with several editions of "train spotters weekly". The R3 is a feat of unfinished engineering, but the way some of you guys go on as if its the 49th coming of Christ. Once they make this thing reliable, and powerful they will have a product to be proud of. They are not quite there yet.

Gawd DT you must lead a fckuin boring life mate to need this crap....:rolleyes:

Take the Poodle for a walk.. you never know who'll you'll meet :)

Im outa here :cool:

Back