Bike Magazine UK

Maybe we need a ' I don't like this mutherf#cker' option :D

Honestly Tony we are really fortunate not to have trolls annoying us here. Kinda like it that way... we take the mickey out of each other and we all get a laugh ... if that ain't what you're looking for well maybe this ain't the right place for you... give it some thought hey tiger.

Us truck drivers get use to wankers like this you get them them all the time on the U.H.F. radio the closer you get to the port of Brisbane the worse they get. Youy have the radio on trying to keep up with what the Department of Transport, the hyway patrol and the traffic is doing and all you get is wankers talking crap or making weird noises. Every now and then you hear of one of them getting caught and sorted out, we can only hope.

you've gotta be ****in joking mate. you dont need a 500hp V8 from the US, straight line jerk machine to rip your foreskin off. what you need is to ride a bike with more class and appeal that you can actually RIDE rather than sit on, and the lovely young British girls you mock offer to help do whatever you like with that foreskin you refer to.

alternately, if you are that grumpy about your foreskin, you should try giving it a wash when you pull it out of your jappa riding boyfriends arse.

Ponters you're a legend can't stop crying so funny, So F##cking staunch, go the rockets.:D:D:D:D

tonys ok [i hope]

tisk.. tisk.. I say, Tony,old chum, you know one can not just Disrespect someone elses ride ,good heavens lad, even if one owns such a glorious ray of sunshine ,its just not cricket old boy,so tally ho,move along what,theres a good chap and, Oh, untie that confounded hound,one could hardly be seen draging it down old Coro street,now, could one!Now be a good fellow and politely P...off LoL :eek: Blimey, what must 'er in doors be thinking????Yorhshire pudding followed by tony for dessert ???splendid!!!!

Tony I have a solution to your mentally impotent verbal tirades, I'll make simple for you to understand.

Step one: Left your right hand up to mouth hight

Step Two: With your fingers grab hold of your bottom lip

Step Three: Now pull your bottom lip up over your head, and get a life.

PS let me know how you went.:D:D:D

Ok Rayjay, do i detect that you are still in awe of your Rocket . Come on Mate , if you havent figured out by now that its an underpowered bike, you must have had too much yorkshire pudding. Also with that gargantuan rear number plate on the back of British Bikes, you need a 1000cc bike to do over 70 mph. What is it with that huge Plate ,are the police blind or what. maybe its so you can get photographed at every intersection for some minor infraction , so the pigs can send you a ticket for another couple of hundred quid. The Mighty Triumph Rocket should have at least 240 hp and do 180+mph stock. They Brag about being the largest production bike in the Blaa Blaa Blaa, but most Jap and Italian bikes leave it in the dust after 100 mph. Dont get me wrong, the Rocket has a ton of low end grunt, But when do you need to pull a trailer, Boat or Caravan?. The best quality my Rocket has is for tying the Dog down in the garage. Im Over it !. There are bikes over here ( US) with 8.2 Litre v8's in them, with 500 hp, now thats what i mean about power. Those things rip your foreskin off at any green light. Hows that rain coming down over there. Still getting 202 days of Rain on average. All you Brits must have trench foot by now, I feel bad for your riding conditions, it cant be any fun trying to ride with webbed feet. Anyway enjoy your bike

Why don't you just get yourself one of those abominations like a Boss Hoss and be "happy"? ;) If I still wanted to do 300kph on the highways, I would have kept my ZX-14. I love my Rocket and honestly, for me anyway, torque is a heck of a lot of fun. And if I get stopped by the local law it won't be for doing 100 over.

GS

Back