Magazine article on the R3

Interesting read from India. I think it odd the writer liked the factory suspension. Does that indicate the quality of the suspensions of Indian made bikes ? I also found myself reading in my head with a Dr. Apu Nahasapeemapetilon, Ph.D. accent.

I've read a lot worse documentaries than that.I've still got the stock suspension and never had a problem 90'000 kms.
yeah you know what they say ..... "No Sense No Feeling" after all those years in the trucks you probably don't have any feeling left in your Butt :whitstling:

Sorry Pete the :evil: made me do It :rolleyes:

Flagship??? - Bikebiz here in Sydney don't even have one on the showroom, neither did Teammoto last time I was there, haven't seen an article on them in any of the Triumph news, only by chance I saw they are bringing out a "Grind" model. It doesn't look exciting to me, but it fits in with their (lack of) marketing. Almost seems like whoever is in charge of marketing the Rocket has the attitude of "lets market the rest and do the opposite with the Rocket and see how many sell". If they did that with the scrambler, be understandable, sales guy at Bikebiz reckons he can tell a scrambler buyer the moment they walk in the door. Sells about 2 or 3 a year.

Back