"Cycle world" magazine...

Very disappointed with Cycle World. I'd rather have the tiny thin mag every month.

The glossy pics and heavy paper stock have to be very pricey.
Somebody's wet dream i guess.

The Ducati Apollo V4 motor is beautiful, though.

Motorcyclist Mag got ruined last year. Letting my sub expire. Subscribed to Cycle World not knowing they were going to be ruined too. VERY DISAPOINTED.

Luckily my buddy Jerry signed me up MCN. At least something REAL to read while on the crapper.

Got ya laptop or tablet? Just put it down before you wipe, PLEASE !
The world has moved on from magazines. In their day Australians bought more magazines than any other country on Earth. I was one of them buying car and m/cycle mags every week or month as they were published when we only had two, yes just 2 TV stations in the NT until the mid-80's when we got yeah three !

No one under 40 reads (sorry subscribes - they still go to the dentist and doctor occasionally) bike mags these days as everything is available free on line with a simple Google search.

The only bike mag I even look at is Road Rider. I guess I stopped searcihing for the next new thing after buying the Rocket in 2004. Dam that’s 14 years ! Always disappointed that Rocket rarely was compared heads up to other bikes. And basically now look for destination information. I use to devour every bike mag, and the Q and A and tech help were also my favorite.

Road Runner has all the nice features CW converted to (size, binding, glossy) and is great for long riders. Excellent ride articles and usable details. Glad my CW subscription is expiring, the new content is crap.

Back