Lower air deflectors

That's them, but $0.50 says they won't have them if you call.

I made mine based on the pattern so gratiously provided above. I was able to go bigger in nearly every direction due to the mounting hardware I used. I put holes in mine for turnsignal clearance, but wouldn't do that again. Not really needed and I really stink at free-hand cutting a circle.

All in, I spent about $50 for mine, $12 of which was for a package of 5/8" stainless fender washers, my local fastenall wouldn't sell me just 4...

Just for record, Fastenal can kiss my white, pimply, ingrown hair infested ass with their minimum charge bull$hit. :mad:

Job's a good un, then .
I saw your post & just trawled thro' the sites 'till I came up with an answer for ya..:cool:

That's them, but $0.50 says they won't have them if you call.

I made mine based on the pattern so gratiously provided above. I was able to go bigger in nearly every direction due to the mounting hardware I used. I put holes in mine for turnsignal clearance, but wouldn't do that again. Not really needed and I really stink at free-hand cutting a circle.

All in, I spent about $50 for mine, $12 of which was for a package of 5/8" stainless fender washers, my local fastenall wouldn't sell me just 4...

Could you post some photos please.

Budman, those came off my Wife's VTX1300...they look good on your Rocket.

I like them painted black.

Could you post some photos please.

I'm slow, but I'm....slow.

I didn't do the best job cutting the circle into the lexan. If I do it again, I could get away with a much smaller hole, if not no hole at all. BUT they work!

I should mention I used galvanized conduit hangers as mounting points to the forks. Like the hole cutting, not the prettiest, but incredibly functional. If I run into a set of Triumph fixing hardware (that doesn't cost $90), I'll probably replace them.

I'm slow, but I'm....slow.

I didn't do the best job cutting the circle into the lexan. If I do it again, I could get away with a much smaller hole, if not no hole at all. BUT they work!

I should mention I used galvanized conduit hangers as mounting points to the forks. Like the hole cutting, not the prettiest, but incredibly functional. If I run into a set of Triumph fixing hardware (that doesn't cost $90), I'll probably replace them.

Thanks for the info but the photo isn't displaying.

Back