Lower Air Deflector Kit

RockOn

Turbocharged
Ride
2006 R3 Classic, 2008 R3T, 2009 Harley Ultra
I'd appreciate help finding the lower air deflector kit if still obtainable. I ordered the kit from Bike Bandit.com but now told via chat that it is "back-ordered" and then they said the order will be canceled in 25 days if they don't receive the kit. So, now I don't know if the kit is available from Triumph or not and BikeBandit.com doesn't know either.

Don't see kit on the Triumph Web Site. Local dealer rarely answers phone or Emails so I'm not wasting any more time with them.....ever.

Thanks for any ideas about this........maybe there is an aftermarket brand/kit you can recommend?

I'd appreciate help finding the lower air deflector kit if still obtainable. I ordered the kit from Bike Bandit.com but now told via chat that it is "back-ordered" and then they said the order will be canceled in 25 days if they don't receive the kit. So, now I don't know if the kit is available from Triumph or not and BikeBandit.com doesn't know either.

Don't see kit on the Triumph Web Site. Local dealer rarely answers phone or Emails so I'm not wasting any more time with them.....ever.

Thanks for any ideas about this........maybe there is an aftermarket brand/kit you can recommend?

Send @Ishrub a pm!! He’s a part finding expert and may be able to help you out!!

@Ishrub he might be able to help.

I got a screen and lowers off him last month took a few weeks to get out of custom as had to pay ransom to get them to send them on.

I have sent a message to Ishrub on the cell phone he has none. I checked the list I have from the local dealer of old accessories and none on that list.

Closest thing is thunder bird set

@warp9.9 thanks for that made me :p
Considering how much $$ I paid for them.

@RockOn. How much are you willing to pay for a set after that Endorsment from
Warp9. 9.

Can do a cheap deal on shipping as wife is going to be in LA at the end of the month.

Try them first with your screen before getting rid of them GH. ;):D:whitstling:

There are many different opinions on their effectiveness in reducing turbulence. @warp9.9 is a person of quite short and slight stature by all accounts and their effect for him may be very different than others of a greater stature.

If you do not want the lowers I'll buy them back for the same Au$80 you got them for from me. Chuck them in with my next parcel.

If you do not want the lowers I'll buy them back for the same Au$80 you got them for from me. Chuck them in with my next parcel.

Gonna put them on rocket tomorrow as going for a ride on Sunday maybe a 400 km run after I put your first parcel in the post.

Try them first with your screen before getting rid of them GH. ;):D:whitstling:

There are many different opinions on their effectiveness in reducing turbulence. @warp9.9 is a person of quite short and slight stature by all accounts and their effect for him may be very different than others of a greater stature.
Now thats a nice way of saying I'm not a big lard arse like most. :D

Back