Lower air deflectors

transalpian

.020 Over
It seems that the lower air deflectors have been discontinued. Does anyone have a source for these for a 2005?

Thanks!

It seems that the lower air deflectors have been discontinued. Does anyone have a source for these for a 2005?

Thanks!

I have the pattern if you want to cut out your own. It appears Triumph is getting out of the accessories business. A lot of this stuff is getting hard to find. You can try calling any Triumph dealer. If you can find one willing to help you, they can check on the computer and see if any dealers have a set still in inventory.

I'd love the pattern! I was able to cobble up some semblance of anchor points using 2-1/2" conduit hangers. My problem came in the cardboard mockups of the deflectors. I thought buying might be easier. Not so I guess.

Thank you!

Here ya go. If you right click and "save image as" then print it it will have the correct dimensions. I used plexiglass. I would recommend Lexan. Plexi cracks after a while. You can buy small pieces of Lexan on eatmebay pretty cheap.

That's them, but $0.50 says they won't have them if you call.

I made mine based on the pattern so gratiously provided above. I was able to go bigger in nearly every direction due to the mounting hardware I used. I put holes in mine for turnsignal clearance, but wouldn't do that again. Not really needed and I really stink at free-hand cutting a circle.

All in, I spent about $50 for mine, $12 of which was for a package of 5/8" stainless fender washers, my local fastenall wouldn't sell me just 4...

Back