Touring TORS just popped up on Ebay

I can't determine if the dent would show or not with the mufflers installed.

I got a set from Ishrub and it had a dent right on top near the bracket that he'd not noticed when doing his superb pack job. When I notified him of it, he graciously offered to refund a good part of the price I paid. It was not visible under the bag so just asked him to send me a couple of cool T-shirts, which he promptly did.

Touring TORs are as scarce as hens teeth so even with a bit of a dent, this is a good price.

When scares parts and accessories become available, he who hesitates is lost. I've painfully learned this lesson over the years.
I managed to snag these pipes. FYI the dent that was mentioned in the ad is very small but will be visible right below the back of the passenger floor board.
However, during shipping the left pipe was dented, not horribly but still dented. It wasn't there in the ad and from how they were in the packaging, I'm sure it happened during shipping. This one will be right under the pannier so no one will ever see it. But these pipes clearly were new & never used, just as advertised.

Big Red really needs some added volume.:):)

Back