GriZzlyRoadster14

Vroom vroom Boom.
Ride
Triumph Rocket III Roadster 2014
Owned the R3 for over 4 years now, never had much issue of any,. But today i burned out the clutch. I'm getting high revs and low power output. so for all the veterans out there with experience here, what should i go for and where can i locate what i need,to get my clutch back in shape, (side note) * I never had any free play in my clutch when i got it new from the dealer. I never thought about it. and from recent research i have found that i prematurely killed the clutch because of this. ... and from shifting at high speeds. - other info about what iv noticed. +_= the beast has always been hard to shift into (N). and clanks really loud when shifting to any gear. bike only has just now. 5kmiles. Love my ride, but i think the boys pieced it together fast and out the door. because a lot of small things have been falling apart and breaking. shes a 2014 roadster. anyways. thanks in advance.

Holy cow. That is low miles for a 2014. Even lower for a burned up clutch. Mine is slipping but it has almost 58K. I would try Triumph North America as one option for the fix, that should not be like.

Rolling burn outs hurt clutches LOL, buy some MTC or Barnet fibres and replace the clutch springs with Carpenter or Barnet ones. While you are in there check the steels too.
Ditch that crap oil that dealers use and use a good quality full synthetic. (Assuming your still on oil from first change)
Adjust the clutch leaver as per manual and you will be good for some time.
Don't be too upset as its a good upgrade - still sux at 5k miles tho.

Rolling burn outs hurt clutches LOL, buy some MTC or Barnet fibres and replace the clutch springs with Carpenter or Barnet ones. While you are in there check the steels too.
Ditch that crap oil that dealers use and use a good quality full synthetic. (Assuming your still on oil from first change)
Adjust the clutch leaver as per manual and you will be good for some time.
Don't be too upset as its a good upgrade - still sux at 5k miles tho.

Thanks, yeah, ive learned that rolling burnouts are cool, but not on the beast. live and learn i say. Ill be a bit more gentle with her this time.

Thanks, yeah, ive learned that rolling burnouts are cool, but not on the beast. live and learn i say. Ill be a bit more gentle with her this time.
Still do your rolling burnouts mate - just with a better clutch. My clutches in my 250hp and 230hp Roadsters are still good condition even after the clutch basket exploded.:D

Still do your rolling burnouts mate - just with a better clutch. My clutches in my 250hp and 230hp Roadsters are still good condition even after the clutch basket exploded.:D
please show me a picture of that basket! hahahaha. Maybe i got the cheapest manufacture run or something.

please show me a picture of that basket! hahahaha. Maybe i got the cheapest manufacture run or something.
Old one and MTC billet Basket replacement.
IMG_7247.JPG
IMG_7402.JPG

Back