Low Deflectors

RidinSunshine said:
How is the heat with the deflectors on? Reason I ask is my honey suffers that buffeting also. Before we saw the Trumph deflectors he had designed some out of silver or chrome or something and suffered additional heat from the bike. Considering how hot natured he is those things came back off after a couple of times riding with them. Was thinking maybe a differant material might be better?

Nice and warm today at around 93f. Did not notice any heat built up at highway speeds(55mph and up). Cruising around town though does increase the temperature some. I wore black Kevlar long pants and never noticed any heat that was excessive or uncomfortable. Of course I'm not Honey Bear so please take it for what it's worth. Hope this helps?:)

lower wind deflectors for the Rocket 3

Can anyone tell me on which website to get the lower wind deflectors. I have a 06 Rocket III with the Corbin Flleetliner Fairing and Corbin Bettle bags. I have a lot of buffering. Triumph dealer says they no longer sale the deflectors.
Anyone knows of another company selling them for the R3?

I bought a pair (used) like these from the vtx site..I think I used clamps I had from something else laying around in the garage..you could make your own out of plexiglass..find 4 clamps and your in business..

chrome-air-deflectors-honda-ace-750-aero-750-sabre-1100-aero-1100-300x359.jpg
..they make the windshield work 100% better than without..

Back