Took a ride in and around Port Orchard today and they are great. I can't do anything about the 43 deg temps but the wind deflectors most surely kept the wind from freezing my hands. Best $135 I've spent in years. They WORK.

That's what I like to hear @Navigator . Great news! Thanks
I'd like to order a set. In order to install the Brake-Away throttle control I have to remove the heated grips and these look like a great alternative. Please send me your PayPal invoice. Looks like these would be a plus in the rain too.

Would one of you Captains mind posting a pic a little distance away from the bike with these installed? Just trying to get a visual of their size in relation to the shield. Thanks!

Would one of you Captains mind posting a pic a little distance away from the bike with these installed? Just trying to get a visual of their size in relation to the shield. Thanks!

Here ya go. One shot is of my older bike with a smaller first version I did mounted on the bike..Note: The shape and size of the new ones I am now selling is shown in the second picture. This shot showing just one was sent to me by Rick, a forum member, with it on his bike. It looks like he has it mounted on a shorter stock Triumph windshield. I'll see if I can find others.

Found a couple more Rick sent me where you can see more. I guess I need to take some myself.

Attachments

• IMG_1275.JPG
    IMG_1275.JPG
    247.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Ricks Screenshot.jpg
    Ricks Screenshot.jpg
    205.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 54051_60f6f4e4e10b7ab6ef4ec2bb99cfd130.jpg
    54051_60f6f4e4e10b7ab6ef4ec2bb99cfd130.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 54050_0e6f28b3cf87dff887b828f2e0cf2078.jpg
    54050_0e6f28b3cf87dff887b828f2e0cf2078.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Anthony please see my pics in my thread that I started recently. It is in the accessories group.
I didn’t get a whole lot of interest, but you may like the pics.

Thanks very much, gents!! Bedifferent, that 3rd pic is more or less what I was looking for, a full view of them installed with the short shield. They look great!

Thanks, I'm glad that helped. Rick runs his just a little higher than I do relative to the bracket/frame running across the windshield, but he did a really nice job lining everything up and installing them. I don't think they ugly up the bikes looks.

Back