speaking of tight check your set before riding if you haven't used them since last year. i lost one tonight because i failed to check them over last night when i put the wind shield back on. lost it 15 miles from home didn't even notice until i got on the interstate and my left hand got cold :( i reviewed my video and i'll check that spot tomorrow after work. hopefully its still there or i'll be buying another set. @Bedifferent could you increase the size 25% for the larger meat hooked fellows and gals? i don't mind buying another set since i sucked at life.:p

I lost one and am not sure if it flew off or was lost by the dealer. The dealer replaced them so it worked out. Now I use a couple of zip ties to secure them to the throttle/clutch cables. Same method for my side covers.

bob

speaking of tight check your set before riding if you haven't used them since last year. i lost one tonight because i failed to check them over last night when i put the wind shield back on. lost it 15 miles from home didn't even notice until i got on the interstate and my left hand got cold :( i reviewed my video and i'll check that spot tomorrow after work. hopefully its still there or i'll be buying another set. @Bedifferent could you increase the size 25% for the larger meat hooked fellows and gals? i don't mind buying another set since i sucked at life.:p

Well that sucks! I'm sorry to hear that. I'm not sure why they are coming off other than the material the clamps are made out of simply flexes away a bit over time. I do check mine on occasion, but I have always found the to be tight and still gripping well. I never remove mine for any reason so perhaps I will go back next summer and fasten them permanently to the windshield as i talk about in the instructions. I actually did that on the first set I made, but after the bike got wrecked I never felt the need because they never loosen up when I put them on. I'll PM you.

Back