light at the end of the tunnel

I'm about to follow your advice. But the anal retentive part of me is still bugged that the ECU program is so faulty that it behaves that way.

Good morning sonny! 4:15 Sunday morning and youre up surfing the net. I recognize the behavior. Are you still thinking you will trailer the bike into OKC?

No way. Ride. Yes we got home early tonight. Only did a ten but have to return again in the morning.o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O Gonna call Tuesday and try to get it set up for Saturday on the tune. Will keep you all informed if it works out.

It's best to use an older rear tyre for the Dyno tune, rather than messing up a new one.
If the guy messes up the tyre you will have trouble with him tuning it. No excuse for tyre issues on a modern dyno. Only if you're trying to do a four or so hour job in 45mins

He told me straight up to plan on a good stay. He stressed even tune with no dead spots through out. Kind of liking this guy and his attitude. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

New Cobra Chrome mounted today on front rim. Looks sharp. In the morning going to install rim and start work on removing back tire so wife can take it in Tuesday and get the back Cobra Chrome mounted. Gonna go with the powder coat on the fly screen brackets and a few other things got the time. New vacuum hoses showed up today along with a new stepper motor. FUC# the stepper motor. Will install new hoses just to be safe. Wheel bearings look good on front and figure the back bearings to be good to. Headstock needs to tighten up just a little bit but not much. Other than that break pads look brand new and kind of figure all is good for a hard straight run to Maggie Valley.

Back tire off and ready for the Honda shop. Bearings look good and brake pads good. Replaced lube all the way around and looking good. Have a lot of cleaning up to do but that is OK. Cobra Chromes look sharp. Knee is killing me. Having a few beers before going back out and cleaning up everything. The guy i use for powder coating is in the Hospital. Had a heart attack a few days ago. Went up this morning and said hello. He is going to be OK but getting the powder coating done is out of the question. Either way well ahead of the game and looking good.

Back