light at the end of the tunnel

After a lot of ups and downs ready to close the book on this round of upgrades and misfortunes. Confirmed Dyno for this Saturday and good to go. Really excited about getting it done and done right. Will post results and then brag about the extra torque from the cams. :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p After about 1,500-2,000 miles bike is running good and no leaks. Did something right i guess.;);););););)

After a lot of ups and downs ready to close the book on this round of upgrades and misfortunes. Confirmed Dyno for this Saturday and good to go. Really excited about getting it done and done right. Will post results and then brag about the extra torque from the cams. :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p After about 1,500-2,000 miles bike is running good and no leaks. Did something right i guess.;);););););)

Good luck!

Final review. Well worth all the weekends spent with wrench in hand. Bike runs great. Maybe not a super bike by the standards on here but i am happy with the results. As the man in the tin shed pointed out Horse power ended up around 165 with a real good torque curve. Very smooth running bike now. Figuring with 52,000 miles showing on the odometer and being 2015 did not want to go all out on mods but did want a bit extra over just exhaust upgrade and air upgrades. Got what i was looking for. Better performance and nothing taken from the reliability. Runs great on 89 octane. No compression change. Looking forward to the next 50,000 miles and then some hopefully. Yes i would recommend this upgrade well worth the time and money. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back