I need the harness if you don't mind making another. I've got everything else. Sitting here looking at your schematic and finally got some understanding, but would prefer your harness before I splice into wiring.
I think I still have spare plugs and pins left lying around. Depending on the year of your ride the plugs vary. Do you have a photo of your plug that you want t harness for? I have attached one style also have the other connectors

Attachments

• E9DD852A-1537-4ECA-B3DB-6533543E05C5.jpeg
    E9DD852A-1537-4ECA-B3DB-6533543E05C5.jpeg
    82.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 5473EB07-F9D5-4946-A79E-33234662B73F.jpeg
    5473EB07-F9D5-4946-A79E-33234662B73F.jpeg
    75.2 KB · Views: 9
I think I still have spare plugs and pins left lying around. Depending on the year of your ride the plugs vary. Do you have a photo of your plug that you want t harness for? I have attached one style also have the other connectors
I have a '16 Roadster... not sure which plug.

Are you looking for a T harness from ignition switch, if so how long do you want the tails? I will check on how much the connectors cost me and could come up with a price.

Major electrical connector plugs changes after early R3s 2004-early2006, there may be some minor ones after that, especially as ignition switch wiring was modified on ABS rocket Roadster I think.

Are you looking for a T harness from ignition switch, if so how long do you want the tails? I will check on how much the connectors cost me and could come up with a price.
Yes between the ignition jack and plug like your schematic shows. I would say long tails. I can cut what I don't need. I'm installing under the seat in my new glove box. Let me know. I can paypal or cashapp...

Major electrical connector plugs changes after early R3s 2004-early2006, there may be some minor ones after that, especially as ignition switch wiring was modified on ABS rocket Roadster I think.
Probably right like usual... @Ralsmith has an '11 Roadster so I believe they're the same connectors. Hoping so anyways...

Looks like it...

Attachments

• 20210709_143620.jpg
    20210709_143620.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 7
Back