for those changing ignition barrel

albertaduke

former airline pilot without the big bucks
Ride
2021 rocket3 GT
just a quick reminder if any one for any reason orders a new ignition barrel .. beside the criminal amount of money required for this little part DO NOT THROW AWAY THE OLD KEY ,, because in it wisdom triumph made the side lock for the seat non generic the new key WILL NOT pop the seat off and I am so far not sure if the gas cap is also locked out too late too dark to check. so remember to keep the old key;)

For those with OCD like me, buy a whole new keyset for a few dollars more.
I hated having 2 keys, it drove me nuts! I left for a long trip forgetting my gas key, good thing I realized when I still had enough gas to make it home!

Gas key ? I purchased the billet fuel cap -- no key. Just don't leave the bike sitting around where I'm worried about having to lock much.

Gas key ? I purchased the billet fuel cap -- no key. Just don't leave the bike sitting around where I'm worried about having to lock much.
After that event, I bought one of those, still do in a box somewhere, I loved it! Only problem I had issues with gas smell stopped at lights and stuff. It just didn't seal properly or something.

Back