I'm sure the Rocket X is nice but really?

Yes that was the final cost. No reach around. The one in Oklahoma City sold for $22,000. Don't care got want I wanted. Would do it again in a heart beat. Never met a Rocket X owner who did not like the bike. Got my moneys worth and then some. Not a plain Jane :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:Yes a lot of comments that are a little less than a complement about the X but that is OK. I got No 74 out of 500 world wide. What Number did you get?:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Its all good.

That’s what I paid for my touring out the door. I have never ran into another whilst on the road!! So mine must be a limited edition also??

Never seen another X on the road either. Given the odds probably never will. Like i said early never met or talked to a X owner who was not 100 percent satisfied. Go figure:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

The price of rockets have not increased much over the years ,I paid just under 12000 back in early 2005 now fast forward to 2019 and you can get new rockets(with ABS) for under 14000 at some places.

In my country in 2000 I paid $45k for a Jeep Cherokee Limited...last model run (not sure if thats my17 or 18) the equivalent Cherokee was $42k out the door

For an X to really appreciate as a collectors bike it’s need to be fully stock, in 10+ years a 100% OEM X will draw a hefty sum.

For an X to really appreciate as a collectors bike it’s need to be fully stock, in 10+ years a 100% OEM X will draw a hefty sum.
Same goes for any bike or car, stock will bring a higher price, now as for the X or Even the Rockets in general being worth a tidy sum doubt it will happoen in our lifetime if ever, it is not a sought-after motorbike-looked down on by some what the hell is that by others then the very small minority who actually ride it.

Back