I love my Rocket Touring

I almost got 40mpg (imperial gallon) yesterday I actually got 39.7mpg best I have ever gotten and I wasn't even trying to be economical I can only put it down to my new version of my AFR map in my PCV + AT

edit - correction I actually did get 40.1379698 mpg (imperial)

Last edited:
I presume you're referring to US gallons, Watcher. 47miles per US gallon is around 56 miles per imperial gallon!!! Amazing.

Yes US before the mods I was getting right at 48 to 50 I flogg it pretty hard a lot to now in town that is a hole different story you can watch the gauge drop I am lucky to get 25 to 28 in town but I do a lot of hi way riding

When I when out to seen skip and Mex last year it was around 680 mile to there place and the fuel light would not come on till I have about 245 to 250 miles on the tank of gas so I was happy now it comes on at 225 to 235

I have never gotten much of anything above 30-32 mpg..since new in 2005

Now it is about 25 at best...

I did get a 92 mph in a 55 zone...a few years ago..:eek:

All Rockets are awesome rides and welcome

When I when out to seen skip and Mex last year it was around 680 mile to there place and the fuel light would not come on till I have about 245 to 250 miles on the tank of gas so I was happy now it comes on at 225 to 235

Wow...mine comes on around 150-160 miles (but it is set at 2 gallon low light), 180 with smooth highway driving at about 75-80 mph. If I wait till 200, it takes a full 5 gallons (US) to fill. Again, that was before removing the secondaries...we'll see what it gets now.

Back