Hydraulic clutch

Buy a clutch cable that has a polymer lining. Barnett makes them at the very least. The clutch wasn't bad with the stock cable, but it was smooth as silk with that cable. However, you can make a burlier clutch system if you have it hydraulic, I have to believe there's a reason TTS goes to the effort of making a hydraulic system for their 300 hp conversion.

Buy a clutch cable that has a polymer lining. Barnett makes them at the very least. The clutch wasn't bad with the stock cable, but it was smooth as silk with that cable. However, you can make a
burlier clutch system if you have it hydraulic, I have to believe there's a reason TTS goes to the effort of making a hydraulic system for their 300 hp conversion.

Yep ! To shake that last dollar outta your pocket !

300 hp?

(Except I don't have the money.)

YES Ive had problems with every bike with a Hydraulic clutch so no point wasting money on one of those and we never saw a broken cable on a ROCKET and weve modded over 100 but that doesnt mean you cant break one and that goes for everything on the bike so buy a spare slave cyclinder for your HYDRA clutches then LOL AND make it a point to service your bike and lube cables etc

Do you have some experience with the TTS hydraulic conversion for the R3 ?

Do you have some experience with the TTS hydraulic conversion for the R3 ?
Dude he has neen in time out for the last year. Short story no he does not have any hydraulic clutch experience on the rocket
TTS is the only shop thats has messed with hydraulic clutches. Other the quicker access is about a useful as a k unt full of cold water. Just my opinion though.

Dude he has neen in time out for the last year. Short story no he does not have any hydraulic clutch experience on the rocket
TTS is the only shop thats has messed with hydraulic clutches. Other the quicker access is about a useful as a k unt full of cold water. Just my opinion though.

I say so because I get an issue with the TTS hydraulic. Black engineoil leaking behind the clutch covercap,the hydraulic blueclutchpiston is not turning back properly (sticking points)Richard suggested to install an o-ring between shaftnut and blue housing and after doing so, first time having a ride the rearwheel was suddenly blocking shifting down.:eek::eek:
The o-ring getting crushed a bito_O.So now TTS suggestion is to install a smaller one:rolleyes:

Back