The plates and steels is what i use out of that kit, the springs i didnt use because i have the carpenter (APE) springs. the fibers and steels are the #s used on a carpenter build that was posted. The plates and fibers held up to 200hp abuse as mine looked good upon inspection. It was a price point and performance value purchase when i bought this kit. I have someone who used the springs and gasket on a busa that come in that kit. Schnitz offers just the fibers and fibers and steels, they also sell Trac King for busa that will fit for big power bikes. The pack i measured new and the busa pack i measured and put those measurements in here. The spring pressure ive been studying on for my bike as there needs to be slip somewhere if racing and the springs will help put that slip where you want it, in the pack and not the transmission or driveline. but for me a novice the settup i was running with the Suzuki kit and carpenter (APE) springs did good looking at it on tear down. Beside ine post where 3 springs were measured i havent seen any info posted on “spring ratings” nor online. Everyone with upgraded motors just puts in carpenter or barnett, just use these they work, and they do.

Back