Hydraulic clutch

I have a Rivera Primo high performance clutch in the Harley which is a very easy pull in comparison the clutch pull on the Rocket X is about the same. The clutch in the Harley cost me over $1,300.00. Really impressed with the clutch system on the Rocket.;););););)

TTS of supercharger fame makes a hydraulic clutch for the Rocket.
They replace the clutch cover with a hand machined one.
I emailed them about the cost and availability.
Big Bucks, something like 2 grand for them to make it as a separate item.

I guess that can of expensive cable lube was a waste of money. Could have just run down to the local wal-mart and bought some Pledge.:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling:
HA HA HA thats great I use both BUT the pledge does work great on the cable ends up at the levers and down by the clutch case and the pedge does lubricate well and you dont get the greasy residue of the chain and cable lubes try it youll be surprised LOL

Art sounds like the old lady on the Frank's Red Hot commercial, "I put that Sh!t on everything!" :D

Franks.jpg
YES BUT THE PLEDGE WORKS BETTER THAN THE RED HOT FOR PRIVATE PARTS LOL

When the Rocket first came out Triumph advertised it as having the lightest pull of their whole range. Since then they went to heavier clutch springs.

I got the heavier springs in my update kit but never installed them. Haven't had the clutch slip yet. Knock on wood. Back in my younger days, I put Barnett clutches in everything. Figured nobody knew how to make a decent clutch. Due to ignorance, I was running car oil in all my bikes. Before the interweb came along the whole business about friction modifiers in car oil weren't known to most of us laymen :banghead:

My clutch cable broke after like 11000 miles. I was almost home from a very long day of twisty Bavarian farmland. It snapped at the last stop sign before I got home. Talk about luck!!!

Back