Reaper948

.040 Over
Going to spring for an HID kit -- the whitest K that my bike shop offers, 6000 -- Anyhow
wondering what bulbs we use, H4? I wasn't sure -- someone please confirm

just out of curiosity what are you paying for this conversion? i was thinking about switching to HID but was thinking about running some of the 4" HID off road lights instead since they are all internal and just replacing the standard housing and everything. better light is always a worthy upgrade in my opinion.

just out of curiosity what are you paying for this conversion? i was thinking about switching to HID but was thinking about running some of the 4" HID off road lights instead since they are all internal and just replacing the standard housing and everything. better light is always a worthy upgrade in my opinion.

$150 installed was the quote i was given -- however my whole bike's apart getting powdercoated so it's probably a bit cheaper......I mean I could go for a 20$ kit but how long would that last? my shop is warrantying the kit as well -- It's tough to tell what HID kits you can trust nowadays --

Back