Help Please with my 2007 Rocket anyone???

Sunshine1

.020 Over
Ride
2007 Rocket Classic
have a 2007 Rocket, removed all emission crap and put rubber plugs on T bodies. Bike wont start... I blocked all 7 off the 3rd throttle body has 3 that need to be blocked off? is their something I did wrong??? the map sensor on fuel rail has for a hose to go to, but I cant remember. Just want to ride. So mad at my self Thanks Dean. Located in Weeki Wachee Florida..

have a 2007 Rocket, removed all emission crap and put rubber plugs on T bodies. Bike wont start... I blocked all 7 off the 3rd throttle body has 3 that need to be blocked off? is their something I did wrong??? the map sensor on fuel rail has for a hose to go to, but I cant remember. Just want to ride. So mad at my self Thanks Dean. Located in Weeki Wachee Florida..
if you removed the hoses from the throttle bodies and plugged them then that is your problem.
on the throttle bodies you have one side that has caps on them and the other side has hoses that go to the map sensor.
i am not sure that you can cap/plug off those hoses. you can research the evap canister removeal
have you got a tool that will clear codes?

You need the 3 hoses that go to the sensor. They need to be equal length. The 3 hoses from the TBs go to a 4 way connector then a larger hose goes from the 4 way connector to the sensor. You need this for the engine to run.

20220316_165332.jpg

You need the 3 hoses that go to the sensor. They need to be equal length. The 3 hoses from the TBs go to a 4 way connector then a larger hose goes from the 4 way connector to the sensor. You need this for the engine to run.

20220316_165332.jpg
Ok i just Capped off all of them.. 3rd t body has 3. 1 for hose in your Pic 2 block off what about the 3rd its all the way at the end of throttle body? I do Appreciate Ypur Help...

if you removed the hoses from the throttle bodies and plugged them then that is your problem.
on the throttle bodies you have one side that has caps on them and the other side has hoses that go to the map sensor.
i am not sure that you can cap/plug off those hoses. you can research the evap canister removeal
No tool.... My wife had a local dealer install a PC5 as I was over in Ukraine for Military reasons, when I just got Home my Bike was a Mess... They didn't finish it and had No dyno buy installed some crap map.. I ripped everything down and went threw whole Bike. While I had throttle bodies off clean ect, I'de figure get rid of all emissions stuff and just blocked off all holes on throttle bodies. No Tool Just trying to ride before getting deployed again... China is next and that will be a bad one for Me.

Im just do tired of this. The Dealership left me hanging with lies and a bogus tune that Blew off the Throttle bodies. I just took the Bike and trying to get it Right just want to Ride before being Deployed back to Urkraine. Thanks Dean

Look at the overhead picture. You can see all 7 hose ports.
You can see TB 1 (on right in picture) has 2 ports. The right port has a hose. The left port is plug capped.
Look at TB 2 (Middle) 2 ports. Right port has hose. Left port capped.
Look at TB 3 ( left) It has 3 ports. Right port has hose. Capped port on left and far left.

Where in the world are you located ? Maybe we have somebody nearby who can help you.

Back