Help Please with my 2007 Rocket anyone???

Look at the overhead picture. You can see all 7 hose ports.
You can see TB 1 (on right in picture) has 2 ports. The right port has a hose. The left port is plug capped.
Look at TB 2 (Middle) 2 ports. Right port has hose. Left port capped.
Look at TB 3 ( left) It has 3 ports. Right port has hose. Capped port on left and far left.

Where in the world are you located ? Maybe we have somebody nearby who can help you.
Morning.. Im in Weeki Wachee Fl about 40 miles North of Tampa. Yup Hurricane gona Hammer Us.. Or Someone to Call. Just Tired. Thanks Dean..

From another angle. Make sure the hoses are pushed on all the way.

20220316_165320.jpg

20220316_165257.jpg

20220316_165245.jpg
Nice pix, Bill!

u just need 4 more posts
1st thanks
2nd what the hurricane is doing
3rd i am getting tire of this bike
4th please lord let me fix this bike

u just need 4 more posts
1st thanks
2nd what the hurricane is doing
3rd i am getting tire of this bike
4th please lord let me fix this bike
2nd Yup im getting tired of this bike. The Dealer really Screwed it up..

Attachments

• 20220928_020021.jpg
    20220928_020021.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 15
You need the 3 hoses that go to the sensor. They need to be equal length. The 3 hoses from the TBs go to a 4 way connector then a larger hose goes from the 4 way connector to the sensor. You need this for the engine to run.

20220316_165332.jpg

Hoses: These hoses are critical on the Rocket 3 and the bike will never run (properly) without them. Just install them as seen in the photo, or if you don't have them, I suggest ordering them from Triumph. It's been a while since I've messed with them, but I seem to recall them being 3 different lengths (an important detail). If you can't wait, you can make your own hoses using the factory lengths from any type of fuel-safe vacuum hose.

14: T1242614 | Hose ID 3 Map Cyl 3 $9
15: T1242615 | Hose ID 3 Map Cyl 2 $9
16: T1242616 | Hose ID 3 Map Cyl 1 $9

The Rocket doesn't have a cam position sensor, instead, it uses vacuum pulse timing from each of these hoses to figure out when cylinder 1 is on the compression stroke, which is why these need to be the factory length sections of the hose. The timing delay caused by the known length of the hose section is how the ECU knows which vacuum pulse belongs to which cylinder.

Plugs: They're like $2.50 each or something at any autoparts store, just buy the cheap copper plugs. The Rocket works better with cheap plugs than expensive ones...odd, but true, it's a good problem to have :p The plugs you've pulled out look physically fine, just covered in soot. If necessary, just wire brush the ground strap and electrode clean and reinstall.

DPR7-EA9 or DPR8-EA9 for the part number. The rocket doesn't care which you use, grab whichever is available more quickly or is cheaper.

All the hoses are the same length.
going to guess that the crank sensor senses the # 1 cyl (maybe the triggering lugs is a little different on #1)
also guessing with the hoses off it probably set a code and the ecu probably set a real rich mixture.
so you r going to need to read codes then erase codes when u r finished.
u need tuneecu system.

Back