Heated grips?

I have a question about heated gips installation. OEM is not available anyway so what about Oxford ones?
What model and... how to connect throttle cables? Looks like Oxford grips don't have required shape at all...

So I need to take stock grip, remove rubber, install Oxford on a plastic tube of stock grip? Sounds like perversion of some kind...

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-07-11 at 18.25.36.png
    Screenshot 2021-07-11 at 18.25.36.png
    227.1 KB · Views: 7
Do a search on "Oxford" on this site. A number of us went with Oxford: they fit, are inexpensive, and work, and last. That is what I'm still using after installing right after I purchased the bike seven years ago.

Do a search on "Oxford" on this site. A number of us went with Oxford: they fit, are inexpensive, and work, and last. That is what I'm still using after installing right after I purchased the bike seven years ago.

Thanks, I found the model.

But what about throttle sleeve? I really should take one from OEM non heated grip?

Thanks, I found the model.

But what about throttle sleeve? I really should take one from OEM non heated grip?
Yes, I installed these recently. I had Triumph heated grips on previously. I had to strip the rubber from the Triumph throttle side and use the tube from it for the Oxford. Not too difficult, but it would be nice to not have to do the creative adapting. Worth it- Oxfords put out more heat- you'll be turning them down. You want the Cruiser model with the newer control unit (V2).

Screen Shot 2021-07-11 at 3.32.40 PM.png

Last edited:
Yes, I installed these recently. I had Triumph heated grips on previously. I had to strip the rubber from the Triumph throttle side and use it for the Oxford. Not too difficult, but it would be nice to not have to do the creative adapting. Worth it- Oxfords put out more heat- you'll be turning them down. You want the Cruiser model with the newer control unit (V2).

Screen Shot 2021-07-11 at 3.32.40 PM.png
Thanks a lot. That's most helpful reply. Looks like both of us will go for Oxford.

Back