Heated grips closeout!

Of course you could just switch to more reliable grips. Like you (and others here) I ride most of the year, and I've had both Avons (good) and Oxford (good and inexpensive).

The problem is...I see on Avons site they are no longer shipping heated grips and Oxford grips have the parts that stick out to the point there will be no BrakeAway throttle lock on that mess. And no..I can't afford cruise control...LOL

I dont understand this business model. Why take the payment if you dont know if the part is even available

I know, not only that , but "due to the rapid response time for getting their orders together" you can't cancel-only return once you receive. Then you have to wait till they get back to you if the item is no longer available. Kinda irritating to say the least!

The problem is...I see on Avons site they are no longer shipping heated grips and Oxford grips have the parts that stick out to the point there will be no BrakeAway throttle lock on that mess. And no..I can't afford cruise control...LOL

I don't necessarily even want cruise if i could. I'm extremely happy with my Brake Away.

Back