hauling a rocket via pickup?

download.jpeg

You don't need a pickup or a trailer
download.jpeg

Not an issue. That is a Ram 1500 3.0 Diesel, it is rated at 1,880# payload and rear axle is rated at 3900#. That set up has gone to Michigan twice, Florida once a few shorter trips with no issues. If your running a 3/4 or 1 ton even easier. It's almost as fast to put bike in bed of truck as it is to put on a trailer, with out hassle of trailer.

Whatever works well for you is best. :D
No way I could muscle my Rocket up and into the bed of a pickmeup. :( :thumbsdown:
My trailer load is an easy one old man job - and fast. :laugh:
:thumbsup:

Whatever works well for you is best. :D
No way I could muscle my Rocket up and into the bed of a pickmeup. :( :thumbsdown:
My trailer load is an easy one old man job - and fast. :laugh:
:thumbsup:

That's the nice thing about thing a loader - no muscle required. Don't even have to go up a trailer ramp all done in flat ground. I hate trailers, have to pull one at work occasionally and d it's a pain.

That's the nice thing about thing a loader - no muscle required. Don't even have to go up a trailer ramp all done in flat ground. I hate trailers, have to pull one at work occasionally and d it's a pain.

So then you also haul the loader with you???

No way would I load this huge of a motor into a pickup! 800+ pounds on and rear of the axle seems dangerous to me.
A nice Lightweight trailer with along, wide easy slope to load the motor is the best option in my opinion and what I use.
My truck can haul 5000lb in the bed alone. Just yesterday I saw a Chevy Silverado with TWO Harleys in the bed.

My truck can haul 5000lb in the bed alone. Just yesterday I saw a Chevy Silverado with TWO Harleys in the bed.

Tis not the weight that concerns me. Tis the location of the center force of the weight and the height from the ground of the weight and then there’s the getting it up there and down from there.
These are the things that I would be concerned of doing it myself.

Back