That is EXPENSIVE I made inquiries to do the same - all handlebar switches and hydraulic lines need to be changed also.
It’s $126 for the bars and $210 for the cables, wires, etc. No switches. Plus labor. Look at the part numbers on Triumphinstructions.com.

ooooh....look!!
$_1.JPG

It’s $126 for the bars and $210 for the cables, wires, etc. No switches. Plus labor. Look at the part numbers on Triumphinstructions.com.
My dealer is a rip off then - quoted $400 for bars alone

My dealer is a rip off then - quoted $400 for bars alone
They don’t accurately include labor in the Triumph configurator but the bars and kit for the bars are right there in black and white.

They don’t accurately include labor in the Triumph configurator but the bars and kit for the bars are right there in black and white.
I’ll have a look - when I made Enquiry there was no public parts info

Mr Lamonster...I have a question you may be able to answer please....what is the diameter of the heated grips on the GT?..cheers Tal.

Mr Lamonster...I have a question you may be able to answer please....what is the diameter of the heated grips on the GT?..cheers Tal.
Tal i see you are researching and getting a goody list for when your new ride gets in :cool: I like it!

Back