further clutch adjustment?

Any idea where I can find these for the "accessories floorboards" everything I look up comes up with the "bar type" for the original floorboards. Thx, T
I used the ones out of the standard foot peggs when I replaced mine. The original classic ones were made to be ground on much. If my bike ends up fixable, I'll be trying a titanium set. If not I'll parts it out and start over :) oh and your rear boards are rivco. Make sure you pull the hinge pins and grease the balls and springs. The balls are plastic and wera very easy if not greased.

Thanks, I found them on Bike Bandit #T2080780
Just so you know you'll probably get better and faster service from long time triumph dealers I use Hermy's in pa. And baxter cycles in Marne Iowa. Mostly Hermy's. Im sure there is some other good dealers. But the parts breakdown and search at Hermy's just seems easier. Oh rear Bridgestone 240/55/16 from Rocky mountain atv will be like 165 or so to your door.

Just so you know you'll probably get better and faster service from long time triumph dealers I use Hermy's in pa. And baxter cycles in Marne Iowa. Mostly Hermy's. Im sure there is some other good dealers. But the parts breakdown and search at Hermy's just seems easier. Oh rear Bridgestone 240/55/16 from Rocky mountain atv will be like 165 or so to your door.
I actually copied the part number from BB and ordered it fro Hermy's. Those guys are fantastic!

Last edited:
Back