Fun with LED lights

Dig it because it's eye grabbing but not arresting. It looks cool, increases your visible profile, but isn't obnoxious.

Right on brother! That was exactly the type of look I was going for. Not "Showring off" but just adding that extra little bling to make it eye catching from the opposite traffic side. Plus, at night time it looks super cool.

How about 2 small strips on the back of the mirrors using the wiring for the heated hand grips ?

I was thinking about mounting some inside the Hogweed Stainless Steel Cover I have, .......... Now I am sure I will that looks Awesome good on you!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I was thinking about mounting some inside the Hogweed Stainless Steel Cover I have, .......... Now I am sure I will that looks Awesome good on you!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I too have the Hogweed and look forward to seeing what you do with it.

The LED' strip is completely waterproof, its like it has a dome of plastic around it.. nothing more then a wipe and it will be clean!

Here's a close up of mine to show what ricochet is talking about. The LED's are basically encapsulated in resin. It's no problem to clean. A great looking and simple mod.

018r.jpg

Well, not exactly true in all jurisdictions. In Virginia you can only have a maximum of 4 white front facing lights. Your installation would be OK as it would be considered one light.
Why does Virginia always have to be such an all knowing Pain In The Arse? Bet they regulate how many sheets of TP you can use and at what speed you may pull them off the roll. Twits.

Why does Virginia always have to be such an all knowing Pain In The Arse? Bet they regulate how many sheets of TP you can use and at what speed you may pull them off the roll. Twits.

That would be 4 sheets per visit and make no noise when pulling them off the roll. What? Your state doesn't do that? :rolleyes:

Back