Front End Fixing Kit Help

Old N' Grumpy

Living Legend
Ride
2014 Triumph R3R & 2005 Harley FatBoy
Getting ready to install my flyscreen and when I looked at the instructions it said I needed a front end fixing kit which I looked up and it said its used for foglights and flyscreens. My flyscreen came with mounting hardware however it looks nothing like whats in the flyscreen box.

I could probably figure it out but to save time and money...anyone know if I have to buy this?

Also, anything out of the ordinary I need to know about the install? Don't want to F this up as you can't get these anymore.:( Thanks in advance.

Getting ready to install my flyscreen and when I looked at the instructions it said I needed a front end fixing kit which I looked up and it said its used for foglights and flyscreens. My flyscreen came with mounting hardware however it looks nothing like whats in the flyscreen box.

I could probably figure it out but to save time and money...anyone know if I have to buy this?

Also, anything out of the ordinary I need to know about the install? Don't want to F this up as you can't get these anymore.:( Thanks in advance.
Post a pic would be so much easier to help out

Not sure if I need this:
orig_A9738051_white.jpg
The flyscreen comes with the following hardware:
Untitled.png

D@mn...was hoping they included all the hardware. Oh well, whats another 90 bucks...its a fecking Rocket! Thanks guys. :thumbsup:
The fixing kit is sold separately because it fits all triumph screens. The roadster screen, the summer screen, the sports screen, and the fly screens. This does not include any touring stuff.

Back