Free unrestricted maps for Rocket R GT and TFC now online

To confirm it was just the gt maps
I haven't seen a reply to you question yet, but I think it must be just the GT. I always ride in Sport mode, but put it in Rain mode the other day in a downpour and it definitely seemed toned down. Of course I was taking it easy, but I feel confident that mode was working as intended. If I'm wrong I'm sure someone will come along to set the record straight.

To confirm it was just the gt maps
Sorry, I did no realise it was a question.
It was just this map and just this tabele.

Originally I did not like people charging quite some money for just a little work using Alains program.
So I got me a tuna pizza and a sixpack of Beck´s beer, wrote all the maps in one evening and sent them to Tom of Tune ECU.
As it was three different models, two different regions and about 20 tables changed in each of them, I appreciate any input about issues.

Prost
Ulf

Last edited:
Sorry, I did no realise it was a question.
It was just this map and just this tabele.

Originally I did not like people charging quite some money for just a little work using Alains program.
So I got me a tuna pizza and a sixpack of Beck´s beer, wrote all the maps in one evening and sent them to Tom of Tune ECU.
As it was three different models, two different regions and about 20 tables changed in each of them, I appreciate any input about issues.

Prost
Ulf
...and there are many, many of us who really appreciate your skills and the fact you made it available to us!...i for one would gladly buy you a tuna pizza and a sixpack of Beck's...thankyou.

Doing the 10k mile plug inspection. Running a bit lean? Or, without doing a plug chop reading is it meaningless to try to determine anything?

Considering that @Penner 's tune adds fuel, I'm really happy that I'm not still running that stock tune.

Also, and I'll write up something more on the 10k mile DIY service soon, all of the plugs were in barely more than finger tight (seriously) and the boots were just resting in place. After cleaning the plugs and going to install the boots it was extremely difficult to get them to seat onto the plugs. No wonder they just gave up on the production line. It's hard to get leverage with the frame in the way and I had to resort to a lot of different hacks to be successful in clicking the boots into place (apparently for the first time on this bike). It's as if the clips in the plug wires are sitting too high up in the boots.

Oh, and you'll need a 14mm plug socket. If like me, you probably don't have that already on hand.

I still need to install the new fuel filter, but wondering if she won't run noticeably different with the plugs properly tightened (12Nm spec) and the spark plug wires actually *connected* to the plugs.

IMG_2082.jpg

Back