Free unrestricted maps for Rocket R GT and TFC now online

turbotom1052

.020 Over
Ride
HD M8 Softail
I also got short rather curt (nearly rude but not quite) email responses from DNK. I told them I had Comp Werks exhaust but the map I was sent said stock exhaust. Then I sent then my dyno and AF numbers and they quickly sent me another adjusted tune which was nice. I just don’t think they (or her I believe DNK is a woman owned shop) really care to be super nice in emails. They did a great tune in my opinion and it was well worth the $200 and the minor annoyance of perhaps less than stellar customer service. No huge deal for me. I really enjoy the motorcycle a lot more now (already loved it) and the email stuff was just king of surprising. Anyways, will load Penner tune soon to compare. Really wish I had a map switch on the bike like on my enduro bike so I could go back and forth to compare.
Did you notice a lot less decel pop with Penner?
I dont care how good a companies product is... I won't spend a dime with someone that does not appreciate customers. Im glad I read this thread because I was considering a DNK tune, and now Im NOT. My hope is that she reads these threads!!!

Dr.D

Octane Boost
Ride
Indians and the R3 2014 Roadster + TFC
I dont care how good a companies product is... I won't spend a dime with someone that does not appreciate customers. Im glad I read this thread because I was considering a DNK tune, and now Im NOT. My hope is that she reads these threads!!!
From my reading here I would not patronize them either. There should be a price for poor customer service and and demeaning attitudes. The opposite example is Captain Itch, they are the best.

estoma

.060 Over
Ride
Rocket 3R, VMX17, RC8-R, GL1800, H-D Breakout, R18
I had the same deflating experience with DNK: Performance Placebo. And they still have the gal to spam me with email promotions after sending me off on my bicycle (?).

I loaded Penner's map and have had none of the issues I experienced with DNK's. And the performance boost was immediately applauded by the 4rse dyno on my first ride out. Penner's are probably still the best TuneECU maps for the Rocket 3 motor - and they are free. Even Richard uses it as the starting point for tuning the TTS Supercharger.

Thanks once again, Penner. I've tweaked your map a bit, and I must say that I am chuffed to bits with my Rocket as it runs now.

imcool

.060 Over
Ride
Rocket 3R 2022
I had the same deflating experience with DNK: Performance Placebo. And they still have the gal to spam me with email promotions after sending me off on my bicycle (?).

I loaded Penner's map and have had none of the issues I experienced with DNK's. And the performance boost was immediately applauded by the 4rse dyno on my first ride out. Penner's are probably still the best TuneECU maps for the Rocket 3 motor - and they are free. Even Richard uses it as the starting point for tuning the TTS Supercharger.

Thanks once again, Penner. I've tweaked your map a bit, and I must say that I am chuffed to bits with my Rocket as it runs now.
what did you tweak in penner map? mind sharing the outcome.