Free unrestricted maps for Rocket R GT and TFC now online

I also got short rather curt (nearly rude but not quite) email responses from DNK. I told them I had Comp Werks exhaust but the map I was sent said stock exhaust. Then I sent then my dyno and AF numbers and they quickly sent me another adjusted tune which was nice. I just don’t think they (or her I believe DNK is a woman owned shop) really care to be super nice in emails. They did a great tune in my opinion and it was well worth the $200 and the minor annoyance of perhaps less than stellar customer service. No huge deal for me. I really enjoy the motorcycle a lot more now (already loved it) and the email stuff was just king of surprising. Anyways, will load Penner tune soon to compare. Really wish I had a map switch on the bike like on my enduro bike so I could go back and forth to compare.
Did you notice a lot less decel pop with Penner?
I dont care how good a companies product is... I won't spend a dime with someone that does not appreciate customers. Im glad I read this thread because I was considering a DNK tune, and now Im NOT. My hope is that she reads these threads!!!

I dont care how good a companies product is... I won't spend a dime with someone that does not appreciate customers. Im glad I read this thread because I was considering a DNK tune, and now Im NOT. My hope is that she reads these threads!!!
From my reading here I would not patronize them either. There should be a price for poor customer service and and demeaning attitudes. The opposite example is Captain Itch, they are the best.

I had the same deflating experience with DNK: Performance Placebo. And they still have the gal to spam me with email promotions after sending me off on my bicycle (?).

I loaded Penner's map and have had none of the issues I experienced with DNK's. And the performance boost was immediately applauded by the 4rse dyno on my first ride out. Penner's are probably still the best TuneECU maps for the Rocket 3 motor - and they are free. Even Richard uses it as the starting point for tuning the TTS Supercharger.

Thanks once again, Penner. I've tweaked your map a bit, and I must say that I am chuffed to bits with my Rocket as it runs now.

I had the same deflating experience with DNK: Performance Placebo. And they still have the gal to spam me with email promotions after sending me off on my bicycle (?).

I loaded Penner's map and have had none of the issues I experienced with DNK's. And the performance boost was immediately applauded by the 4rse dyno on my first ride out. Penner's are probably still the best TuneECU maps for the Rocket 3 motor - and they are free. Even Richard uses it as the starting point for tuning the TTS Supercharger.

Thanks once again, Penner. I've tweaked your map a bit, and I must say that I am chuffed to bits with my Rocket as it runs now.
what did you tweak in penner map? mind sharing the outcome.

First, do you plan to buy a map from Alain with the speed limit removed? If yes, he will send you a revised version of 31255 for something like 50 euros. If not, proceed.

You can download the 31255 map from inside the app: Map>Open, in lower left hit download. It goes to the developer’s site where you can choose from stock maps. Do this for 31255. Save this ( the app will create a subfolder). Then try downloading 31255. This should work but don’t complete the download to the ECU. Go into the Penner map and export F1-F3, I(3-6) and A/F under Table, export. You need to give the exported tables acceptable names for Android, for example, AirFuel rather than Air / Fuel. Then open up 31255 and save it with a different name. Using that map, under Table, import those 5 tables. Save the revised map. You can’t export the ETV tables. For each ETV table (1-3), go into the Penner map, copy the ETV table, eg, ETV1, then open your revised 31255, scroll to ETV1, then hit paste. Save the file, go back to Penner until all 3 Penner ETV tables are in your revised 31255. Save the file, connect to the ECU, download the map.
Do you have to export F1-F3, 1(3-6)
and A/F under Table or can these also be copy/pasted? I'm asking because I copied/pasted any table that had changes. I still haven't uploaded the map as I'd like to understand more of this process. I know this is an older thread but I want to use Penners map on a newer vin 22 GT and there is good info here. Thanks

Do you have to export F1-F3, 1(3-6)
and A/F under Table or can these also be copy/pasted? I'm asking because I copied/pasted any table that had changes. I still haven't uploaded the map as I'd like to understand more of this process. I know this is an older thread but I want to use Penners map on a newer vin 22 GT and there is good info here. Thanks
The ETV tables won’t export but can be copy and pasted. These are different from stock.

The ETV tables won’t export but can be copy and pasted. These are different from stock.
Ok, I do get that part but what Im wondering is if you can copy paste F1-F3 etc also or do these have to be exported. I used copy/paste on all the tables that had changes before reading your post. If I have to export those, I can totally redo the map with your instructions.

Ok, I do get that part but what Im wondering is if you can copy paste F1-F3 etc also or do these have to be exported. I used copy/paste on all the tables that had changes before reading your post. If I have to export those, I can totally redo the map with your instructions.
You can export and import all the tables except etv (try it), which is easier than copying and pasting where you have to go back and forth between the 2 maps. Copying and pasting still works though.

You can export and import all the tables except etv (try it), which is easier than copying and pasting where you have to go back and forth between the 2 maps. Copying and pasting still works though.
Ok great. This latest version of TuneEcu seemed pretty easy to copy paste. I'm trying to add Penners values to my 22 GT that has a 31249 map. I think I have the info that I need to try this out. Hopefully I won't have to call AAA and get a tow 😉. Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions, much appreciated

Back